DUO WIND V2 Series
the evolution of new era in windsurfingThe new DUO WIND V2 Series are a true revolutionary innovation, which fit perfectly that ideal performance necessary to allow the board to stiffer for earlier acceleration planning, top speed control and carvings during speed jibes and turns… “just like a normal board”.
All the footstraps and fin boxes are uniformly integrated into the fiberglass section, …“just like a normal board”.
All the DUO WIND V2 Series are stowed away inside a trolley bag which can be carried as a backpack or pulled on its wheels… “added value compared to a normal board”. Size the bag : 130 x 80 x 15 cm.
- Composite board performance with inflatable transportability travel friendly.
- Hardboard riding feel with top speed, up-wind ability and carving maneuvers.
- Extremely easy freeride foiler board with soft landing and no nose-dives.
- Foil deep-tuttle fin-box foil-ready for optional FOIL riding compatible with all the foils that use Medium deep-tuttle boxes. See Duo tuttle box dimensions here
- Medium deep-tuttle G10 40cm fin.
- Inflation takes 1 third of time and energy compare to a full inflatable board of its size.
- Deflating and store in trolley-bag with just one folding move to release all air in less than 30 seconds
- Easy transport and reduced storage efficiency.
- Wheeled trolley bag for easy carry and board protection. (added value)
- Airplane standard check-inn bag size allowance.
- Original footstrap inserts with M8 iron screws and a specific mast PAD adapter.
TechnologyThe DUO WIND V2 hard tails are made of fiberglass pressure molded, using Fiberglass and Epoxi Resin laminates with carbon reinforcements on the stressed areas such as Foil-Box and under the feets.
- 129L 229 x 76 cm ≈ 8.7 kg
- 140L 259 x 78 cm ≈ 9.8 kg